Powerful tools to manage and track professional development across the district
Schoolnet Professional Development Management tools enable districts to closely manage all aspects of professional development (PD). These tools empower administrators with the data needed to drive key decision making around PD resource allocation and PD effectiveness, and empowers teachers to create and manage their own standards-based personal goals that align with the goals of the school or district.
Manage your online catalog of PD activities in addition to accessing logistics tools help with scheduling, facilitation, enrollment, notifications, district- and site-based PD reporting, and external PD approvals.
Moreover, Schoolnet ensures return on investment with real-time management tools that demonstrate whether district PD initiatives are building skills and creating lasting change.
The Activity Catalog enables district staff to search the catalog and register for courses online
The Activities Summary enables educators to keep track of all their PD activities and to view and print their certifications
Key Features and Benefits
- Approach professional development strategically through the creation of PD initiatives and activities with eligibility based on prerequisites, certification, subjects taught, and more
- Measure PD effectiveness through ongoing course and instructor evaluations
- Manage mentoring relationships; track and report on mentor and coach interactions
- Save time and reduce paperwork through online course approval, scheduling, registration, attendance, and credit-granting
- Configure system settings and fields to meet unique needs
- Manage PD plan workflow and reporting
- Receive automatic updates from HR systems
- Track attendance, activity completion, certification credits and activity costs
- Customize individual PD plans aligned to district goals and professional development standards
- Review transcripts at any time and print certificates of completion
- Track teaching certifications and receive certificate expiration email reminders
- Search the activity catalog and register for PD activities online
Schoolnet's Web-enabled, zero footprint applications are designed to industry standards:
- Open and interoperable
- Microsoft® .Net Framework
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6.0 and higher, Apple Safari 1.3 and higher, or Mozilla Firefox 1.0 and higher
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2005